Our committed and thoughtful approach to our work has given rise to us completing a number of specialised commercial/retail projects. Some of these projects include:
- Indooroopilly Medical Centre;
- Anglican Church Grammar School Commercial Kitchen and new Commercial Laundry;
- University of Queensland Tennis Centre Café and Store;
- ‘Argyle Place’ professional office suites, including Architect’s own office;
- Clayfield College Gymnasium (Optima ‘Body & Beauty’ Clinic fitout);
- Commercial shops fitout, Gerler Rd, Hendra;
- South City Physiotherapy office and clinic fitout;
- Qld Occupational Health Services major building refurbishment and fitout.
Whilst some of these projects are new developments, many have been included as part of refurbishments of existing buildings, where cost-efficient and considered design is required to fit within limited building envelopes. We relish the challenge of working with any building type, and heritage buildings are no exception. Our careful documentation of any existing building ensures the integration of any new fitout work into existing building fabrics in all situations is seamless.
We enjoy bringing our clients concepts and requirements to fruition and we offer a high quality of service and skills for all commercial/retail project types, including feasibility and cost studies, environmentally conscious and budget sensitive design, detailed documentation and contract (project) management, including material, colour and fitout consultation.