At gwarchitects our strengths are founded on our expertise to create high-quality residential architecture.
From renovations to unique new homes and multi-residential developments, we listen to our clients and work with them to put their ideas into reality.
We explore how people live, respond to local environmental conditions, and consider the relationship between both. Given the cost-sensitive nature of residential architecture, we also work with our clients to evaluate project feasibility and provide value-added innovative design solutions.
When combined with our creative conceptual thinking and high level of building knowledge, we can create beautiful, functional unique homes on any site.
We have undertaken in excess of 100 successful residential projects, including many:
- All types and scales of house and building renovations, but specialising in heritage-listed, ‘Queenslander’ and ‘Federation’ style homes;
- Small additions including decks, carports and granny flats;
- New facades to revitalise an old design.
- New homes, including:
- Traditionally-styled houses;
- Prestige executive housing in modern and contemporary styles;
- Low-cost and ecologically sustainable housing.
- Multi-Residential buildings, including:
- Townhouses and unit developments;
- Specialist advice services including preliminary site selection, conceptual designs and preliminary project costings;
- Staged developments.
To help meet our client’s specific requirements we offer a number of detailed services, which can be viewed in more detail in the ‘Services’ tab. Of these, our initial design consultation services are very popular. If you are unfamiliar with how an Architect works, or you simply just need to know where to begin, this service is very popular and ideal for you.